Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthdays....

Birthdays in my world are about celebrating the miracle of life. We are blessed to have amazing support from our friends and family and when March rolls around, and it is Savannah's birthday... what better way to celebrate than to spoil our friends and family who love us and help us throughout the year! Very excited for Savannah's Princess/St. Patrick's Day birthday bash... My Irish baby is having her party on St. Patrick's day and I am super excited!



So to help her countdown the days... I am making her this:



Here is the link to "how to make this"... super easy to do!



I will take a picture of how mine turns out :)


Trying to keep Savannah's party on a tight budget, I have come up with a bunch of fun ideas... tissue paper pom poms to hang from the ceiling. Stringing balloons upside down from the ceiling... making a Flounder pinata. I am very excited to put it all together and celebrate our miracle with everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment