Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Hump Day!



Not only is it hump day, but it is my birthday week! But I am not too big on my birthday as I am only turning "21" again! Loved 20, but wasn't old enough to drink so 21 works! My chicarita has woken up at least once a night for the past few weeks. It is starting to wear me out! That smile makes up for it tho...



This past weekend was Memorial Day weekend. It was a fun and relaxing weekend with my family! Saturday savannah had her showcase gymnastics class. My mom, dad, Jonathan, and mother in law all came out to see her rock the red mat!

Check out the "CHEESE"... gotta love balls and bubbles!!!!




So for Sunday Funday and Monday off... we got a blue plastic pool and we had a blast..... The ladies in their bikini's and sunglasses ready to hit the Reddin beach (or in our case, pavers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment