Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthdays

So I hate my birthday... every year I feel like I am put behind everyone else. The people that I expect to go above and beyond who I go above and beyond, I feel should do something special for me... instead I dont get a happy birthday wake up call or a birthday cake. I get the take care of my kid, pick up the house, and water the flowers! Not that I dont like doing all of that, but it is just the thought. Bums me out when other people tell me the great little things that they do for their significant others to make their birthdays special and memorable. My birthday is a "just because" day that I wish wasnt called my birthday! It would be so much easier if it wasnt celebrated and it was just another day in paradise!

So enough of my blah, blah, blah.... I did have an incredible day at work yesterday! Cold Stone cupcakes! Delish! and today is Friday... so that means wahoo the weekend! I am going with a girlfriend Sunday to my fav hot spot, Dolce, for a massage and then we are going to Abuelos for lunch! Super delish! I am also taking Savannah to the pool in Estrella! I am excited to see how she reacts! Should be a fun weekend with my chicarita! love her. When I picked her up from school yesterday so goes "happy birthday mom" !!!! It was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment