Friday, June 11, 2010

Alphabet

This morning we sang ABC's probably 25 times on our way to school/work! It is so fun and exciting to hear that chica of mine going "A...B...C...D" I love it! That girl always knows how to make me laugh!

I am very excited for this weekend... I am going to have a ladies night tomorrow night. We plan on spending most of the day at the pool prior, which means cleaning and cooking food are the scope of my Friday night! Then Sunday we have a birthday party for one of Savannah's friends from gym at the pool then shopping with my momma for my birthday! Should be a very fun adn relaxing weekend! Plus I finished my book yesterday which means Dear John here I come! Gotta read that before I watch the movie, which I already purchased. Figured that that might kick my butt in gear. But with summer here, and lots of time at the pool, I think I will be able to get in a lot more reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment