Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Savannah bananas

3.23.10
So my baby turned 2 on Sunday. I guess it is time to quit calling her my baby! She is the absolute love of my life. Had a great weekend with friends and family. Still so excited that Kelly and Gina were able to come! Love those girls and have no idea who I would be without them! Life has been crazy and chaotic for the past few months. I dont know how I let it spiral out of control, but I did. Feeling pretty lost and confused about this and that :) .... I am working my way back up the ladder to take control of my life. I can not control others, but I sure as hell can control myself, with the help of some wine, of course! I am very greatful for the things I have: hubby, daughter, dogs, family, friends, houses, cars, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment