Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My daughter

It is amazing to think that I have an amazing daughter. She is beautiful, smart. funny, and polite (well most of the time.. she is 2). There are many times where I loose my patience and wish she would quit hanging on me... I have been following the Layla Grace story and that baby died yesterday from her struggle with cancer. It is so sad that to know that someone that young had battled all of that and still smiled. I have felt blessed to have Savannah in our life since the moment I found out I was pregnant, but it is times like this, when you read that story about that baby and her life long struggle, that makes you feel even more blessed. I am a very lucky woman. I have an amazing husband, an incredible daughter, 2 crazy dogs, a house, and a very supportive family and group of friends. Who could ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment