Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We will miss you.....

My uncle has always been one of my biggest role models... I never knew my grandfather as he had passed prior to me being born... so my Uncle Tom played 2 roles in my life as an uncle and as an extremely young grandfather! He was always someone I could rely on and always someone who loved food as much as i did! My uncle allowed me privledges such as flying first class when I came to Arizona a few times with grandma... something I would never had experienced without him. I also would not have learned love, respect, and honor. Even on some of his sickest days, he always put on a smile and said "I am doing good". I love that he loved me and my family like we were his kids! It puts a smile on my face when my daugher prays at night for uncle Tom, and now it is Uncle Tom in the stars or sky (varies per day :) )Uncle Tom left a huge memory and impression that will live on for the rest of my life! Words can not describe how lost we will all be without him. He always kept us on track! Love you Uncle Tom, thank you for being such an amazing role model in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment