Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Craziness....

I think that is the most appropriate word that fits our life at the present time. I am working 2 jobs and Spencer is taking on all of my household roles :) ... it is pretty cute! I am missing time with my chica. She is so amazing. She is starting to learn how to ride her bike with Nana. I think that it is so cute! She is always wanting to get into something just to learn more about it. Just like her momma! She is sweet. She is going to be a good momma one day!Which that thought is hard to believe. My 2 year old as a mom... YIKES! Every day is another day that makes me feel more and more blessed and loved! I am so lucky for the family I have.

on another note... It is almost March... my favorite time of the year... spring training games - GO WHITE SOX! and St. Patrick's Day! oh and lets not forget Savannah's birthday. I did get Irish baby after all. It is going to be a busy month, but it will be a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment